All abstracts including free paper presentations & poster presentations may be
submitted electronically from September 20, 2011 using online submission system
accessible from the above link. Abstracts may only be submitted in electronic
form in two types:
|INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRINTED POSTERS
- The maximum dimension of the poster must be 70cm X 90cm and the font size on the poster should be readable from 2 meters.
- Posters should be prepared as MS Word Document according to abstract full text editorial guidelines.
- All text of the poster must be written by using Arial character. The poster title, author names and contact address should be min. 26-40 pt and the other text should be in 16-18 pt font size.
- Poster sections should include "introduction, objectives, methods, results, and conclusions." Keywords and references should also be added as the abstract full text. Colored figures and/or pictures can be used.
- Poster owners should bring their poster in printed form.
- Posters will be posted on boards numbered by the Organization Committee.
- The Organization Committee staff will help the poster owners in setting up their posters.
- Poster owners are required to be present in the poster area and provide information about their studies at specified dates and times.
- Poster owners should remove their posters at the end of their display time. The posters that will not be removed by the owners would be considered trash.
1. Oral presentation
2. Poster presentation
EDITORIAL GUIDELINES FOR ALL ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
- If you use online AbstractAgent fort he first time,
please click to "new user" to register.
- After registration period, the explanations on the pages
will guide you. We kindly remind you to read carefully.
- The title of the papers should not end with full stop
and the subject should be selected.
- The text should not exceed 1000 words. The system will
automatically not accept longer abstracts
- Do not use graphics or tables more than 3.
- Please do not forgot to send your abstract to the
scientific Committe, otherwise your abstract will not be
- Please keep the e-mail that comes automatically, after
you sent your abstract to the Scientific Committe
- You can follow all the abstract submission and
evaluation proccess on the system
Lookus Information Technologies Company
Phone: (0216)372 66 44
At least one of the authors must complete the
registration to the congress in order to evaluate the
Abstract acceptance and program scheduling will be communicated to the
corresponding authors e-mail address.
Abstracts submitted through this web site will receive immediate confirmation
electronically. If you do not receive a confirmation within 24 hours it means
that we did not receive your abstract.
The final decision of acceptance will be taken by the Organizing Committee once
all abstracts have been assessed.
If you are unable to submit your abstract or encounter any problems at any point
in the abstract submission process, please contact Website Administration by
sending e-mail to email@example.com or +90 216 372 66 44